Encha Ceremonial Organic Matcha (USDA Organic Certificate and Antioxidant Content Listed, Premium First Harvest Directly from Farm in Uji, Japan, 30g/1.06oz in Resealable Pouch)
As of August 1, 2019
- Ceremonial grade Encha is the premium first-harvest organic matcha green tea powder, ground from the most tender leaves each spring on our farm in the Uji mountains of Kyoto, Japan.
- All Encha matcha is USDA certified organic. The organic certificate, the report of no radioactivity, the matcha nutrition content, and our matcha farm video are in the last three images.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Customer enjoyment of Encha is the reason for our organic matcha farming. In case you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us for refund. Amazon return policy doesn’t accept returns of grocery products including matcha. But we can issue you a returnless refund. You can contact us by clicking “Sold by Encha” and then “Ask a question”.
- Whisk vigorously Encha ceremonial matcha powder with 5oz hot water at 160°F in a matcha bowl. Enjoy its smooth, full-bodied and delicately grassy taste.
- The thick resealable pouch provides great sealing and offers more affordability.