Aleve Pain Reliever Tablets, Arthritis Cap (320 ct.)
As of May 23, 2019
- Naproxen Sodium Tablets 220 mg. NSAID -Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- 12 Hour Pain Relief + Soft Grip Arthritis Cap + Modified slightly to be Child Resistant
- The only difference is the shape. Both the Aleve tablets and caplets contain the same amount of medicine. Some people find that an oval caplet is easier to swallow, while others prefer the round tablet shape.
- Aleve works by temporarily blocking the body’s production of naturally occurring chemicals called prostaglandins. Prostaglandins play a direct role in pain.
- Aleve belongs to a class of medication known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) but is not indicated as an anti-inflammatory.