Aleve Liquid Gels with Easy Open Arthritis Cap, Naproxen Sodium Capsules 220 mg (NSAID), Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Fast Pain Relief, 80 Count
As of May 23, 2019
- Aleve is the #1 Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended over-the-counter brand for minor arthritis pain.
- Only Aleve Works at the Site of Pain All Day with Just Two Pills. Aleve is different, unlike Tylenol and Advil, each Aleve caplet has the strength to last 12 hours.**
- Get Fast, Continuous Pain Relief with Aleve Liquid Gels.
- The Aleve Easy Open Cap features a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cushioned cap to give you better control. Easy Open cap is not child resistant.
- Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that has provided temporary relief from minor aches and pains for 25 years.
- Aleve provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches, and the common cold. Also temporarily reduces fever. *Data on file. **Based on minimum labeled dosing.