Aleve Caplets, Naproxen Sodium 220 mg (NSAID), Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, #1 Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended, 270 Count
As of May 23, 2019
- Aleve is Proven Better* and Lasts Longer** on Pain than Tylenol.
- Only Aleve Works at the Site of Pain All Day with Just Two Pills. Aleve is different, unlike Tylenol and Advil, each Aleve caplet has the strength to last 12 hours.**
- Aleve is the #1 Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended OTC brand for minor arthritis pain.
- Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver continuous pain relief at the site of pain.
- For 25 years, Aleve has provided temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches, and the common cold. Also temporarily reduces fever.
- *Data on file. **Based on minimum labeled dosing.